Dr. Batter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 North 103 Plaza
Omaha, NE 68114Phone(402) 354-0400Fax(402) 354-0425
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1993 - 1995
- Creighton University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1993
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 2019
- NE State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Pulmonary artery thrombolysis and stenting after a bilateral sequential lung transplantation.Bousamra, M., Mewissen, M. W., Batter, J., Presberg, K. W., Schlueter, D. P., Haasler, G. B.> ;J Heart Lung Transplant. 1997 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: