Are you Dr. Bernardi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 E Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 585-5249Fax(502) 585-5251
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Bernardi, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with Norton Hospital, UofL Health - Jewish Hospital, and UofL Health - UofL Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2008 - 2011
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThyroid dermopathy localized to areas of injury and responsive to complete decongestive physiotherapyJohn Michael Bernardi, Janine C. Malone> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2011 Jun 1
- 1 citationsCutaneous sclerosis: a previously undescribed manifestation of sclerosing mesenteritis.Brian Hinds, Soon Bahrami, John M. Bernardi, Jeffrey P. Callen> ;Archives of Dermatology. 2010 Sep 1
- Resident rounds. Part III. Erosive and desquamative syphilis associated with mucositis in the setting of acquired immune deficiency syndrome.Quertermous, J., Bernardi, J. M., Malone, J., Callen, J. P.> ;J Drugs Dermatol. 2011 Nov