Dr. Britton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21 Whitehall Rd
Rochester, NH 03867Phone(603) 332-3355Fax(603) 335-0526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- ME State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsThe neurovascular outcome of scapulothoracic dissociationLawrence N. Sampson, John C. Britton, Jens Eldrup-Jorgensen, David E. Clark, Joel M. Rosenberg, Carl E. Bredenberg> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1993 Jun 1
- Keep Calm and Vape on: UK Embraces E-cigarettes, US CautiousSeptember 28th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: