Dr. Cinicola is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 N 3rd St
Harrisburg, PA 17110Phone(717) 782-2363
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A rare case of diabetic ketoacidosis presenting with severe hypertriglyceridemia requiring plasmapheresis in an adult with type-2 diabetes mellitus: Case reportPooja Roy, Paige Koetter, Jessica Cunningham, Saketram Komanduri, John Cinicola> ;Medicine. 2021 Jun 11
- Late-Onset Kidney Biopsy-Associated Retroperitoneal Hemorrhage in Lupus Nephritis: A Case Report of Pseudoaneurysm and Microaneurysm Formations.Panupong Hansrivijit, Kinjal P Gadhiya, Sandra D Zelonis, John T Cinicola> ;Case reports in nephrology. 2021 Feb 5
- 1 citationsA 31-Year-Old Man with COVID-19-Associated Empyema and Lupus Anticoagulant.Keerthi Yarlagadda, Kaihong Mi, Selin Sendil, Connie L Koons, Saketram Komanduri, John T Cinicola> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2020 Aug 18
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: