John Clayton, DO
- 117 S New St
West Chester, PA 19382
Phone: (610) 687-3033
Fax: (610) 964-8887
Dr. Clayton's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Clayton's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineMedical School
Dr. Clayton's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Clayton's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Pulse-dose application of chelated copper to a river for Didymosphenia geminata control: effects on macroinvertebrates and fish. Clearwater, S.J., Jellyman, P.G., Biggs, B.F., Hickey, C.W., Blair, N., Clayton, J.S.; Environ Toxicol Chem. 2011 Jan.
- Controlling the invasive diatom Didymosphenia geminata: an ecotoxicity assessment of four potential biocides. Jellyman, P. G., Clearwater, S. J., Clayton, J. S., Kilroy, C., Blair, N., Hickey, C. W., Biggs, B. J.; Arch Environ Contam Toxicol. 2011 Jul.
- Genetic diversity in three invasive clonal aquatic species in New Zealand. Lambertini, C., Riis, T., Olesen, B., Clayton, J. S., Sorrell, B. K., Brix, H.; BMC Genet. 2010.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. John Clayton, Dr. John Clayton, DO, Dr. J Clayton, Dr. John S. Clayton
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Clayton's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, PA)
- S. Joseph Cardamone, MD
- Roy Smetana, MD
- Elif Yilmaz, MD
- Ayanna Cooke-Chen, MD
- Matthew Biever, DO
- Ronald Krisch, MD
- Donna Sudak, MD
- Duncan Clark, MD
- Todd Muneses, MD
- Bruce Benesh, MD