Are you Dr. Couk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Tulane Ave
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone(504) 568-2259
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Couk, MD is an emergency medicine physician in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Michigan.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- The effect of a curfew on pediatric out-of-hospital EMS responses.Weiss, S. J., Couk, J., Nobile, M., Ernst, A. A., Johnson, W.> ;Prehosp Emerg Care. 1998 Jul 01