Are you Dr. Cronin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office65 Ashfield Rd
Atherton, CA 94027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Cronin, MD is a medical geneticist in Atherton, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1992 - 1993
- UCSF HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Retinoblastoma and Hypochondroplasia: A Case Report of Two Germline Mutations Arising SimultaneouslyTony Tsai, Dan S. Gombos, Lilia Fulton, Robert M. Conway, Joan M. O'Brien, John E. Cronin, Arpitha Muthialu> ;Ophthalmic Genetics. 2005 Jun 1