Dr. Curtis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office919 Medical Center Drive
Bessemer, AL 35022Phone+1 205-481-8570Fax+1 205-481-7580
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Curtis is an orthopedic surgeon in Bessemer, AL and is affiliated with Medical West Hospital . He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip and knee surgery, total joint replacement, hip and knee traumatology, hip and knee sports medicine, and hip surgery.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1994
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2009
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha AOA, 1992
- Medical WestBessemer, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: