- Dr. John Dallas, MD is a board certified pediatric endocrinologist in Fort Worth, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Endocrinology: General Pediatric Endocrinology
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1990 - 2015
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Endocrinology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Autoimmune thyroid disease and pregnancy: relevance for the child. Dallas, J. S.; Autoimmunity. 2003 Dec 13.
- Thyrotropin (TSH) receptor antibodies (TSHrAb) can inhibit TSH-mediated cyclic adenosine 3',5'- monophosphate production in thyroid cells by either blocking TSH bindin... Dallas, J. S., Cunningham, S. J., Patibandla, S. A., Seetharamaiah, G. S., Morris, J. C., Tahara, K., Kohn, L. D., Prabhakar, B. S.; Endocrinology. 1996 Aug.
- The effects of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone on hypothalamic regulation of growth hormone secretion. Eakman, G. D., Dallas, J. S., Ponder, S. W., Keenan, B. S.; J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996 Mar.
- Register to See 18 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CareFirst BCBS Maryland POS
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. John Dallas, Dr. John Dallas, MD, Dr. J Dallas, Dr. John S Dallas