Dr. Drake is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1818 Carew St
Fort Wayne, IN 46805Phone+1 260-425-6650Fax+1 260-425-6649
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified in OB/GYN. Navy retiree. Closing in on retirement in the next 2 years.
Been attending then working at numerous Tony Robbins events since 2006. Learned to coach people from all that experience then took extensive training with a coaching company. Also suicide prevention trained.
I love to help people work their way out of problems.
My ultimate passion is saving health care professionals lives. As I transition out of clinical practice I am now coaching stressed and burned out providers.
check me out at physicianslifecoaching.com
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1993
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: