Dr. Eiland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office319 E Pioneer Ave
Montesano, WA 98563Phone(360) 249-1980Fax(360) 249-1993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State License 2004 - 2022
- AOA Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsChallenges in achieving effective high-level disinfection in endoscope reprocessingCori L. Ofstead, Krystina M. Hopkins, Brandy L. Buro, John E. Eiland, Harry P. Wetzler> ;American Journal of Infection Control. 2020 Mar 1
- A Systematic Review of Disposable Sheath Use During Flexible EndoscopyCori L. Ofstead, Krystina M. Hopkins, Mariah R. Quick, Karen B. Brooks, John E. Eiland, Harry P. Wetzler> ;AORN Journal. 2019 Jun 1
- 6 citationsWidespread clinical use of simethicone, insoluble lubricants, and tissue glue during endoscopy: A call to action for infection preventionists.Cori L. Ofstead, Krystina M. Hopkins, John E. Eiland, Harry P. Wetzler> ;American Journal of Infection Control. 2019 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Member, Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Guidelines Advisory Board 2016 - Present
- Grays Harbor Community HospitalAberdeen, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: