Dr. Einck is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3855 Health Sciences Dr
La Jolla, CA 92093Phone(858) 822-6040Fax(858) 246-1543
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1992 - 1995
- Hennepin County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2016 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Association of Health-Care System with Prostate Cancer-Specific Mortality in African American and Non-Hispanic White Men.Daniella Klebaner, P. Travis Courtney, Isla P. Garraway, John P. Einck, Abhishek Kumar, Maria Elena Martinez, Rana R. McKay, James D. Murphy, Humberto Parada, Ajay San...> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2021 Apr 21
- 1 citationsOutcomes of Black men with prostate cancer treated with radiation therapy in the Veterans Health Administration.Rana R. McKay, Reith Sarkar, Abhishek Kumar, John P. Einck, Isla P. Garraway, Julia A. Lynch, Arno J. Mundt, James D. Murphy, Tyler F. Stewart, Kosj Yamoah, Brent S. Rose> ;Cancer. 2021 Feb 1
- Development, implementation, and associated challenges of a new HDR brachytherapy program.Daniel J. Scanderbeg, Catheryn M. Yashar, Zoubir Ouhib, Anuja Jhingran, John P. Einck> ;Brachytherapy. 2020 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: