Dr. Emison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15780 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone+1 408-358-5000Fax+1 408-358-7936
- Is this information wrong?
- Dually qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and Medical Director of the AAAASF accredited surgical facility known as Los Gatos Oral and Maxillo-Facial Surgery.
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1987, M.D.
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 1980 - 1984
- University of California at Los Angeles School of DentistryD.D.S., 1976 - 1980
- California Western University U.S.I.U.B.S., Biology and Chemistry, Summa Cum Laude, 1972 - 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2025
- LA State Medical License 1988 - 1989
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsSimultaneous maxillary and nasal reconstructionMichael C. Kinnebrew, John Wesley Emison> ;Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery. 1987 Jan 1
- Good Samaritan HospitalSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: