Are you Dr. Epperson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 N Curtis Rd
Boise, ID 83706Phone(208) 322-1730Fax(208) 322-1731
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Epperson Jr., MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Oregon, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa, and West Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Cedar Rapids Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Orlando HealthResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1999 - 2002
- Orlando HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Nevada School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine