Are you Dr. Ferrante?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1314 Park Ave
Plainfield, NJ 07060Phone+1 908-756-6218Fax+1 908-756-7944
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Ferrante, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Plainfield, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1963 - 1967
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Surgery, 1962 - 1963
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2018
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsPleuropulmonary and skeletal lymphangiomatosis with chylothorax and chylopericardiumMuhammad A.K. Bhatti, John W. Ferrante, Isaac Gielchinsky, John C. Norman> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1985 Oct 1
- 1 citationsGiant lymph node hyperplasia of the mediastinum (Castleman's disease).Muhammad A.K. Bhatti, John W. Ferrante, Isaac Gielchinsky, John C. Norman> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 1984 Dec 1