Dr. Ford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office173 Middle St
Lancaster, NH 03584Phone+1 603-788-4911Fax+1 603-788-5027
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Three new human members of the lipid transfer/lipopolysaccharide binding protein family (LT/LBP).Mulero, J.J., Boyle, B.J., Bradley, S., Bright, J.M., Nelken, S.T., Ho, T.T., Mize, N.K., Childs, J.D., Ballinger, D.G., Ford, J.E., Rupp, F.> ;Immunogenetics. 2002 Aug
- Littleton Regional HealthcareLittleton, New Hampshire
- Weeks Medical CenterLancaster, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: