Dr. Fox is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S. MARYLAND AVE.
Chicago, IL 60637Phone(773) 834-0607Fax(773) 702-8398
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Fox is a dermatologist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and University of Chicago Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He specializes in acne & rosacea, dermatologic surgery, and pediatric dermatology and is experienced in atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, molluscum contagiosum, warts, and dermatologic surgery.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Dermatology, 2008 - 2011
- Louis A Weiss Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NexTech Practice 2013 EHR, NexTech Systems, Inc., 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsErdheim-Chester disease.Eric M. Liotta, Miral D. Jhaveri, John C. Fox, Parameswaran Venugopal, Steven L. Lewis> ;JAMA Neurology. 2012 Nov 1
- The recurrent nevus phenomenon: a history of challenge, controversy, and discovery.Fox, J.C., Reed, J.A., Shea, C.R.> ;Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2011 Jul
- The Mistake You Might Make When Applying SunscreenAugust 16th, 2019
- Chicago Dermatological SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: