Overview of Dr. Franklin
Dr. John Franklin, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital.
OfficeUniversity of Kentucky Advanced Eye Care
110 Conn Terrace, Suite 550
Lexington, KY 40508
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Ophthalmology, 2010 - 2011
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 2007 - 2010
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
- Trial of Overminus Spectacle Therapy for Intermittent Exotropia Start of enrollment: 2017 Jan 16
Active, not recruiting
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: