Are you Dr. Frattini?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office232 S. Woodsmill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017Phone+1 314-434-1500Fax+1 314-542-4891
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Frattini, MD is a pulmonologist in Chesterfield, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Kansas, and Connecticut. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- CT State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1994
- CA State Medical License 1994 - Present
- MO State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease