Are you Dr. Garofalo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Hickory Hill Rd
West Chester, PA 19382Phone+1 561-531-2402Fax+1 610-525-4862
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Garofalo, MD is a hematologist in West Chester, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New York. He is affiliated with Paoli Hospital, Crozer-Chester Medical Center, and Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1979 - 1980
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Sapienza University of RomeClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2019
- MI State Medical License 1980 - 1984
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsZinc deficiency, depressed thymic hormones, and T lymphocyte dysfunction in patients with hypogammaglobulinemia.Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles, Susanna Cunningham-Rundles, T. Iwata, G.S. Incefy, John A. Garofalo, Celia J. Menendez-Botet, Verna M. Lewis, Jeremiah J. Twomey, Robert ...> ;Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 1981 Dec 1
- 38 citationsMultivariate analysis of T cell functional defects and circulating serum factors in Hodgkin's diseaseRichard S. Schulof, Richard S. Bockman, John A. Garofalo, Constance Cirrincione, Susanna Cunningham-Rundles, Gabriel Fernandes, Noorbibi K. Day, Carl M. Pinsky, G.S. I...> ;Cancer. 1981 Aug 15
- 42 citationsSerum zinc, copper, and the Cu/Zn ratio in patients with benign and malignant breast lesions.John A. Garofalo, Hiroyuki Ashikari, Martin Lesser, Celia J. Menendez-Botet, Susanna Cunningham-Rundles, Morton K. Schwartz, Robert A. Good> ;Cancer. 1980 Dec 15
- Join now to see all
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania
- Crozer-Chester Medical CenterChester, Pennsylvania