Are you Dr. Gibbons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Bergquist Dr
Attn: Credentials (Cmc)
Lackland AFB, TX 78236Phone+1 210-292-6707
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Gibbons Jr., DO is a family physician in Lackland AFB, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- USAF School of Aerospace Medicine Aerospace MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of MarylandResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 1995 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Inferior g protection with an electrical muscle stimulation suit compared to a standard g-suit.Ulf I. Balldin, John A. Gibbons> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2014 Nov 1
- 1 citationsAn electrical muscle stimulation suit for increasing blood pressure.Ulf I. Balldin, Lance Annicelli, John A. Gibbons, James Kisner> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2008 Sep 1
- 2 citationsAcceleration tolerance at night with acute fatigue and stimulants.Carol S. Ramsey, Paul M Werchan, Wayne M Isdahl, Joseph R Fischer, John A. Gibbons> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2008 Aug 1
- Join now to see all