Are you Dr. Godard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office158 Clinic Ave
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone(770) 834-1008Fax(770) 834-2531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Godard, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Carrollton, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center-Carrollton and Higgins General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Ophthalmology, 1973 - 1976
- Medical College of GeorgiaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology