Dr. Gurrieri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office305 NJ-70 W
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034Phone+1 856-354-2232Fax+1 856-354-9319
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine/Brooklyn CampusResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Auto Univ MadridClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Thionesters as a probe for electrophilic catalysis in the serine protease mechanism.Campbell, P., Nashed, N. T., Lapinskas, B. A., Gurrieri, J.> ;J Biol Chem. 1983 Jan 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: