Dr. Harmon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Lincolnton, GA 30817Phone(706) 339-6398
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1976 - 1979
- UCSF Fresno Medical Education ProgramResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1976
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1980 - 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2011
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Unmet Need: Johnson — Dean of Two Med Schools — Hopes to Reverse Shrinking Number of Black Male DoctorsMarch 17th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: