Dr. Harthorne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-2876Fax(617) 726-5988
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1962 - 1965
- Maine Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1964 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- HRS 40th anniversary viewpoints: Living better electrically.Harthorne Jw> ;Heart Rhythm. 2019 Jan 1
- 11 citationsTransient Right Bundle Branch Block Causing R Wave Attenuation PostdefibrillationRuth M. L. Kam, Hasan Garan, Brian A. McGovern, Jeremy N. Ruskin, John Warren Harthorne> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1997 Jan 1
- 16 citationsImplantable Cardioverter Defibrillators in Cardiovascular Practice: Report of the Policy Conference of the North American Society of Pacing and ElectrophysiologyMichael H. Lehmann, Sanjeev Saksena, Masood Akhtar, J. Thomas Bigger, A. John Camm, Elizabeth J. Darling, Leonard Dreifus, Margaret Faust, John D. Fisher, Seymour Furm...> ;Journal of Interventional Cardiology. 1991 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- LabCentral Appoints Dr. Jo Viney to Its Board of DirectorsMay 8th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: