Are you Dr. Hemmersmeier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5740 Crestwood Dr
Ogden, UT 84405Phone(801) 479-7771Fax(801) 479-7795
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Hemmersmeier, MD is a board certified family physician in Ogden, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center and McKay-Dee Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsBreast cancer after mantle irradiation for Hodgkin’s disease: correlation of clinical, pathologic, and molecular features including loss of heterozygosity at BRCA1 and...David K. Gaffney, John Hemmersmeier, Joseph A. Holden, J. A. Y. Marshall, Lynn M. Smith, Vilija N. Avizonis, T.D. Tran, Susan L. Neuhausen> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2001 Feb 1
- South Ogden Center for Family Medicine Joins Ogden ClinicDecember 1st, 2016
- CCT Research Expands Research as Care Option Embedding Research in Salt Lake City-Based Community Health CentersDecember 5th, 2020