Dr. Huszonek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 Middle St
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-772-8634
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1976 - 1980
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 1980 - 1983
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCollaborative Academic Training of Psychiatrists and Psychologists in VA and Medical School SettingsDouglas J. Scaturo, John J. Huszonek> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2009 Jan 1
- 4 citationsAnticholinergic Effects in a Depressed Parkinsonian PatientJohn J. Huszonek> ;Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology. 1995 Apr 1
- 4 citationsFactors Associated With Antidepressant ChoiceJohn J. Huszonek, Mantosh J. Dewan, Mary Patricia Donnelly> ;Psychosomatics. 1995 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford Medical CenterBiddeford, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: