Are you Dr. Ipsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office53585 Nokomis Rd
Ashland, WI 54806Phone(715) 682-7133Fax(715) 685-7857
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Ipsen, MD is a board certified family physician in Ashland, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Minnesota. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Appleton Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1991 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- St. Luke's HospitalDuluth, Minnesota