Dr. Itamura is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 N Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101Phone+1 626-568-9030
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1994
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989 - 1990
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 2001
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Hemiarthroplasty for the treatment of distal humerus fractures: long-term clinical results.Mark Schultzel, Rajesh Rangarajan, Collin Blout, Isaac Manuputy, Brian K Lee, John M Itamura> ;Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery. 2022 Jul 1
- Surgeon-Therapist Communication Must Be Improved in Rotator Cuff Repair Rehabilitation: An Electronic Survey of Physical Therapists on Postoperative Rehabilitation Pro...Mark Schultzel, Karl B. Scheidt, Brian McNeill, Christopher M Klein, Colin Blout, John M. Itamura> ;The Permanente Journal. 2021 May 1
- 1 citationsValidation of new shoulder periprosthetic joint infection criteriaVikas V. Patel, Stephen M.C. Ernst, Rajesh Rangarajan, Collin K. Blout, Brian K. Lee, John M. Itamura> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Apr 22
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: