Are you Dr. Jansen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office290 Big Run Rd
Lexington, KY 40503Phone+1 859-278-9513Fax+1 859-277-6063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Jansen, MD is a board certified pathologist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and Michigan. He is affiliated with Kentucky River Medical Center and Three Rivers Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1988 - 1992
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- KY State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- A magnetocaloric pump for microfluidic applications.Love, L.J., Jansen, J.F., McKnight, T.E., Roh, Y., Phelps, T.J.> ;IEEE Trans Nanobioscience. 2004 Jun
- 15 citationsCytokeratin positivity in fine-needle aspirates of melanomas and sarcomas.Evelyn R. Banks, John F. Jansen, Elaine Oberle, Diane D. Davey> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 1995 May 1