Dr. Jenkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2863 Highway 45 Byp
Jackson, TN 38305Phone(731) 664-1375
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Psychological implications of advanced cardiac screening: no differences in anxiety levels based on reason for false positive result.Asif, I.,Price, D.,Jenkins, J.,Lett, A.,Irwin, M.,Johnson, S.,Toresdahl, B.,Pelto, H.,Smith, T.,Harmon, K.,Drezner, J.> ;Br J Sports Med. 2014 Mar 13
- Antiapoptotic properties of erythropoiesis-stimulating proteins in models of cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury.Salahudeen AK, Haider N, Jenkins J, Joshi M, Patel H, Huang H, Yang M, Zhe H> ;Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol.. 2008-06-01
- L-type calcium channels in the renal microcirculatory response to endothelin.Pollock, D.M., Jenkins, J.M., Cook, A.K., Imig, J.D., Inscho, E.W.> ;Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2005 Apr
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: