Are you Dr. Johnstone?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6 Farley Rd
Brunswick, ME 04011Phone+1 207-798-4409Fax+1 207-798-4455
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Johnstone, DO is a family physician in Brunswick, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- OhioHealth/Doctors HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2002 - 2019
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
- Miles Memorial HospitalDamariscotta, Maine