Are you Dr. Kean?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Childrens Dr
Columbus, OH 43205Phone+1 614-722-4823Fax+1 614-722-3903
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Kean, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Columbus, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital and Adena Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1975 - 1978
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUtilization of Orthopaedic Trauma Surgical Time: An Evaluation of Three Different Models at a Level I Pediatric Trauma Center.Allan Beebe, Lindsay Arnott, Jan Klamar, John R. Kean, Kevin E. Klingele, Walter P. Samora> ;Orthopaedic Surgery. 2015 Nov 1
- 4 citationsIs there still a place for cast wedging in pediatric forearm fracturesJulie Balch Samora, Kevin E. Klingele, Allan Beebe, John R. Kean, Jan Klamar, Matthew C. Beran, Leisel M. Willis, Han Yin, Walter P. Samora> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2014 Apr 1
- 7 citationsDexmedetomidine and ketamine sedation for muscle biopsies in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophyHiromi Kako, Marco Corridore, John R. Kean, Jerry R. Mendell, Kevin M. Flanigan, Joseph D. Tobias> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2014 Aug 1
- Join now to see all