Dr. Kelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Lake Ave N
Department Of Surgery
Worcester, MA 01655Phone(508) 334-0545Fax(774) 443-0544
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Outcomes of Bariatric Surgery/UMMMC Bariatric Surgery Registry Start of enrollment: 2005 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- The presence of Helicobacter pylori is not associated with long-term anastomotic complications in gastric bypass patients.Kelly, J. J.,Perugini, R. A.,Wang, Q. L.,Czerniach, D. R.,Flahive, J.,Cohen, P. A.> ;Surg Endosc. 2015 Jan 02
- Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy using a modified dome-down approach with conventional laparoscopic instruments.Cui, H., Kelly, J. J., Litwin, D. E.> ;Surg Endosc. 2012 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: