Are you Dr. Kepler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3000 Starkey Blvd
New Port Richey, FL 34655Phone+1 941-360-1566Fax+1 941-358-9818
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Kepler, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in New Port Richey, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Illinois. He is affiliated with Palms of Pasadena Hospital.
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1994
- MedStar Health/Harbor HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Spartan Health Sciences UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Palms of Pasadena HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida