Dr. Knarr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2155 Apperson Dr
Salem, VA 24153Phone(540) 444-2010Fax(540) 444-2019
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Montefiore HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- University of California Davis HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1971 - 1976
- CA State Medical License 1971 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsArtifactual prolongation of the activated partial thromboplastin time mimicking a coagulopathy. A lesson relearned.John E. Humphries, Mary Acker, Donald E. Schnell, John W. Knarr> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1993 Aug 1
- 16 citationsImpotence from PropranololJohn W. Knarr> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1976 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: