Are you Dr. Kovacich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12039 NE 128th St
Kirkland, WA 98034
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Kovacich, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Kirkland, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with EvergreenHealth.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- University of WashingtonInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsPlatelet-Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase Prevents Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion InjuryElizabeth N. Morgan, Edward M. Boyle, Wang Yun, John C. Kovacich, Timothy G. Canty, Emil Y. Chi, Timothy H. Pohlman, Edward D. Verrier> ;Circulation. 1999 Nov 9
- 11 citationsMicrovascular responses to cardiopulmonary bypass.Edward M. Boyle, Elizabeth N. Morgan, John C. Kovacich, Timothy G. Canty, Edward D. Verrier> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 1999 Aug 1
- 29 citationsInhibition of nuclear factor-kappa B nuclear localization reduces human E-selectin expression and the systemic inflammatory response.Edward M. Boyle, John C. Kovacich, Timothy G. Canty, Elizabeth N. Morgan, Emil Y. Chi, Edward D. Verrier, Timothy H. Pohlman> ;Circulation. 1998 Nov 10
- Join now to see all
- EvergreenHealthKirkland, Washington