Dr. La Fata is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2067 W Vista Way
Vista, CA 92083Phone(760) 726-2180Fax(760) 726-9928
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of flow-resistive loading on mouth occlusion pressure during CO2 rebreathing.Lopata, M., La Fata, J., Evanich, M. J., Lourenço, R. V.> ;Am Rev Respir Dis. 1977 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: