Dr. Lin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 Peachtree Rd Nw
Atlanta, GA 30309Phone(404) 352-2020Fax(404) 350-7381
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1996 - 2001
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSpecial Considerations in Assessing and Treating Spasticity in Spinal Cord Injury.John L. Lin, Wesley Chay> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2018 Aug 1
- 31 citationsChemodenervation and nerve blocks in the diagnosis and management of spasticity and muscle overactivity.Elie P. Elovic, Alberto Esquenazi, Katharine E. Alter, John L. Lin, Abraham Alfaro, Darryl Kaelin> ;Pm&r. 2009 Sep 1
- 9 citationsSelected medical management of the older rehabilitative patient.John L. Lin, Doris J. Armour> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2004 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: