Dr. Linn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6060 Primacy Pkwy
Memphis, TN 38119Phone(901) 761-4620Fax(901) 761-3072
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1981 - 1984
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1991 - 2006
- TN State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: