Are you Dr. Maxwell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Wabash Ave
Akron, OH 44307Phone(330) 344-6551Fax(330) 384-8727
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Maxwell, MD is a gastroenterologist in Akron, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is an Assistant Professor at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1981 - 1983
- Akron General Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAcute hepatitis in pregnancy.Nisheet Waghray, Chandra S. Veluru, John Maxwell> ;Gastroenterology. 2014 Jul 1
- Unusual cause of a common presentation.Dhiraj Gulati, Corey Sievers, John Maxwell> ;Gastroenterology. 2010 Dec 1
- 29 citationsNutrition in hepatic encephalopathy.Rajagopal Chadalavada, Raja Shekhar R. Sappati Biyyani, John Maxwell, Kevin D. Mullen> ;Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2010 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Transitioning from Peer to LeaderOctober 13th, 2021