Dr. Mootz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Roe Ave
Elmira, NY 14905Phone(607) 734-3414Fax(607) 734-9728
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology, 1970 - 1973
- David Grant Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1978 - 2014
- NY State Medical License 1970 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsRoentgenographic manifestations of pulmonary calcifications. A rare cause of respiratory failure in chronic renal disease.John R. Mootz, Stuart S. Sagel, Thomas H. Roberts> ;Radiology. 1973 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: