Are you Dr. Morgan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office52 Medical Park Dr E
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-838-3696
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Morgan, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's Birmingham, and Callahan Eye Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1988 - 1991
- Medical College of GeorgiaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification RcopiaMU EHR, DrFirst.com, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cooper Green HospitalBirmingham, Alabama
- Callahan Eye HospitalBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BlountOneonta, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama