Are you Dr. Morgan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office202 Duke Of Glouchester St
Roanoke, VA 24014Phone+1 540-345-4900Fax+1 540-345-4179
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Morgan, MD is a gastroenterologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1970 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Imaging ex vivo and in vitro brain morphology in animal models with ultrahigh resolution optical coherence tomography.Bizheva, K., Unterhuber, A., Hermann, B., Povazay, B., Sattmann, H., Drexler, W., Stingl, A., Le, T., Mei, M., Holzwarth, R., Reitsamer, H.A., Morgan, J.E., Cowey, A.> ;J Biomed Opt. 2004-07-01
- Laparoscopic two-team slings for women with stress urinary incontinence.Kung, R.C., Liu, G., Lee, P.E., Lie, K.I., Morgan, J.E.> ;J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 2003 Aug
- Morphological plasticity in metal-sequestering earthworm chloragocytes: morphometric electron microscopy provides a biomarker. of exposure in field populations.Morgan, A.J., Turner, M.P., Morgan, J.E.> ;Environ Toxicol Chem. 2002 Mar