Are you Dr. Mullooly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office932 S 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53214Phone(414) 476-9675Fax(414) 615-0627
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Mullooly II, MD is a psychiatrist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncResidency, Neurology, 1994 - 1999
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1994 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Family Characteristics Associated with Likelihood of Varicella Vaccination.Sheila Weinmann, John P. Mullooly, Lois Drew, Colleen Chun> ;The Permanente Journal. 2016 Apr 15
- 5 citationsPositive Predictive Value of ICD-9 Code for Herpes Zoster Among Children During the Varicella Vaccine Era.Sheila Weinmann, Meredith Vandermeer, Michelle Roberts, John P. Mullooly, Colleen Chun> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2016 Apr 1
- 5 citationsPassive cigarette smoke exposure and other risk factors for invasive pneumococcal disease in children: a case-control study.Colleen Chun, Sheila Weinmann, Karen Riedlinger, John P. Mullooly> ;The Permanente Journal. 2015 Jan 1
- Join now to see all