Dr. Myers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Olney Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19120Phone(215) 244-8675Fax(215) 254-2529
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000 - 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Examining occupational health and safety disparities using national data: A cause for continuing concern.Steege, A. L.,Baron, S. L.,Marsh, S. M.,Menéndez, C. C.,Myers, J. R.> ;Am. J. Ind. Med.. 2014 Jan 18
- Silicosis prevalence and exposure-response relations in South African goldminers.Churchyard GJ, Ehrlich R, teWaterNaude JM, Pemba L, Dekker K, Vermeijs M, White N, Myers J> ;Occup Environ Med. 2004-10-01
- Working lifetime risk of occupational fatal injury.Fosbroke, D. E., Kisner, S. M., Myers, J. R.> ;Am J Ind Med. 1997 Apr
- Join now to see all
- Einstein Medical Center PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: