John Orwin, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin Medical School
- 621 Science Dr
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: (608) 263-8850
Fax: (608) 265-8340
Dr. Orwin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Orwin's Education & Medical Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Orwin's Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Orwin's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Dr. Orwin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Sublabral clefts and recesses in the anterior, inferior, and posterior glenoid labrum at MR arthrography. Tuite, M. J., Currie, J. W., Orwin, J. F., Baer, G. S., Del Rio, A. M.; Skeletal Radiol. 2013 Mar.
- Operative treatment of the painful sternoclavicular joint: a new technique using interpositional arthroplasty. Meis, R.C., Love, R.B., Keene, J.S., Orwin, J.F.; J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2006-01-01.
- Sublabral foramen and buford complex: inferior extent of the unattached or absent labrum in 50 patients. Tuite, M.J., Blankenbaker, D.G., Seifert, M., Ziegert, A.J., Orwin, J.F.; Radiology. 2002 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
- Dr. John Orwin, Dr. John Orwin, MD, Dr. J Orwin, Dr. John F Orwin
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Orwin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, WI)
- Gregory Schmeling, MD
- Alan Roetker, MD
- Terry Dietrich, MD
- John Berschback, MD
- Alfred Kritter, MD
- John Mc Leod, MD
- Thomas Doers, MD
- Louis Benoist, MD
- Gregory Peyer, MD
- John Heiner, MD