Are you Dr. Perret?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16 Infirmary Ln
Baton Rouge, LA 70803Phone(225) 578-7700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Perret, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. He is affiliated with Earl K Long Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Earl K Long Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1977
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsPatients’ Comprehension of Their Emergency Department Encounter: A Pilot Study Using Physician ObserversMandi W. Musso, J. Nelson Perret, Taylor Wells Sanders, Ross Daray, Kyle Anderson, Melissa Lancaster, David Lim, Glenn N. Jones> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Feb 1
- Smartphones in medicine: emerging practices in an academic medical center.Johnson, A. C.,El Hajj, S. C.,Perret, J. N.,Caffery, T. S.,Jones, G. N.,Musso, M. W.> ;J Med Syst. 2014 Dec 21
- Optic nerve sheath diameter and lumbar puncture opening pressure in nontrauma patients suspected of elevated intracranial pressure.Caffery, T. S.,Perret, J. N.,Musso, M. W.,Jones, G. N.> ;Am J Emerg Med. 2014 Oct 07
- Join now to see all
- Earl K Long Medical CenterBaton Rouge, Louisiana