Dr. Pratt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5102 Lake Overlook Ave
Bradenton, FL 34208
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1975 - 1977
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1974 - 1975
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1974 - 2017
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsVitamin B12 as an allosteric cofactor; dual fluorescence, hysteresis, oscillations and the selection of corrin over porphyrin.Susan M. Chemaly, Lorna A. Jack, Lesley J. Yellowlees, Pascal L. S. Harper, Bauke Heeg, John M. Pratt> ;Dalton Transactions. 2004 Jul 12
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: