Dr. Pulvino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office887 Congress St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-771-5549Fax+1 207-771-7834
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Ovarian mucinous cystadenoma causing acute urinary retention.John S. Pulvino, Elena Resnick, Joseph R. Wax> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 2021 Mar 4
- 7 citationsGonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist use to guide diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune progesterone dermatitis.Amy Domeyer-Klenske, Diana Robillard, John Pulvino, Daniel Spratt> ;Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015 May 1
- 7 citationsLeading medical causes of mortality among male prisoners in Texas, 1992--2003.Amy Jo Harzke, Jacques Baillargeon, Michael F. Kelley, Sandi L. Pruitt, John Pulvino, David P. Paar> ;Journal of Correctional Health Care. 2011 May 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: