Are you Dr. Pulvino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office887 Congress St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 771-5549Fax(207) 771-7834
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Pulvino, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Ovarian mucinous cystadenoma causing acute urinary retention.John S. Pulvino, Elena Resnick, Joseph R. Wax> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 2021 Mar 4
- 7 citationsGonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist use to guide diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune progesterone dermatitis.Amy Domeyer-Klenske, Diana Robillard, John Pulvino, Daniel Spratt> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2015 May 1
- 7 citationsLeading medical causes of mortality among male prisoners in Texas, 1992--2003.Amy Jo Harzke, Jacques Baillargeon, Michael F. Kelley, Sandi L. Pruitt, John Pulvino, David P. Paar> ;Journal of Correctional Health Care. 2011 May 15
- Join now to see all